Pre-sign button missing

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mozartwon, Apr 23, 2015.

1. mozartwon macrumors member

My watch has shipped but it looks like I can't pre-sign for delivery, option missing.

2. izzle22 macrumors 6502a

izzle22

Same here. It's usually there for me but not this time. And when I click on the signature required link it tells me to click on the pre sign button if I want it left.

3. Fuchal macrumors 68020

I think pre-sign might be for fedex... You can pre-sign using UPS My Choice

4. izzle22 macrumors 6502a

izzle22

I've had the pre sign option with ups for the last six years. It's a form Apple provides that you sign and leave on the door. I've had it for all Apple deliveries both FedEx and UPS. And Mychoice is only giving me the options to reroute or reschedule, no pre-sign.

5. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

Hopefully Apple will get this fixed soon or they're going to have a lot of pissed off people who had their orders returned because the option to pre-sign wasn't provided.

6. l.marcus macrumors newbie

l.marcus

Same problem here. If I can't pre-sign, I'm screwed.

7. leenak macrumors 68020

I ended up doing a hold for pickup. Also weird in that UPS seems to have the option to ship to a UPS store but for me, the local depot is close enough.

8. Brett1203 macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

I logged into the UPS MY CHOICE but I do not see a way to print a presign form either.

9. Brett1203 macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

I did check with UPS and if you have the MyChoice set up, I changed my delivery instructions to leave at the Front Door and when I did a E Chat with UPS he pulled up my tracking number and stated my order does not show signature required it shows I have instructed to leave at the front door, so that seems to bypass the release letter.

10. dman96 macrumors member

Do you think that the "pre-sign" feature will be enabled tomorrow?

11. ncstatered21 macrumors regular

I did this as well. And according to what I was reading on the UPS website in regards to this, shows that instructing the driver "Leave at Front Door" will bypass the signature.

12. KPOM macrumors G5

UPS attempts to deliver 3 times and you can pick it up from the depot or have it re-routed to a UPS store when you call the number on the tracking slip.

13. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

Just have it held at UPS/fedex. Then you don't have to worry about a stolen watch and you can probably pick it up before it even would have gotten to your house.

14. dman96 macrumors member

15. Brett1203 macrumors 6502a

Brett1203

16. tkmarano macrumors newbie

I called 1-800-MY-Apple and spoke to an Apple representative and she emailed me a Pre-signed form with my tracking number for UPS to leave on my door, I also have the same issue about the button not being there for the pre-sign package.

17. Apollonian macrumors 6502a

Apollonian

I did the same and had it in my email in a matter of minutes. The rep told me I wasn't the first to call today with this problem, he said there is some glitch preventing the button from appearing in order details.