Pre-sign for delivery of new Retina MacBook?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by JCrz, Apr 13, 2015.

1. JCrz macrumors 6502

To anyone who pre-ordered the new Retina MacBook and it has been shipped: Are you able to pre-sign for delivery?

Mine was shipped but I don't have a link for pre-delivery. There is some text mentioning the option but no actual link/button (not in the shipment notification email nor the website's online order status). Years ago I bought a much more expensive rMBP (also delivered by FedEx to the same place) and I was able to pre-sign. I called Apple but they had no idea why I don't have the option to pre-sign and I was wondering if it's the same across the board (maybe they change their policy).

2. mjcxp macrumors regular

I can't do it either on the Apple website, which I used to be able to do. When I login to My Fedex the option to sign for a delivery is not available either. The option is greyed out. I can request to have it held at the local Fedex for pickup.

3. pasadena macrumors 6502a

pasadena

Same here. It might become available after they enter the US and get scanned for final destination, though.

Or not, in which case you can always call Fedex, they're usually pretty helpful.