The 3 most likely price points are $299, $329, $349. Nexus 5 vs. Nexus 4 [Specs]: [/B]http://www.droid-life.com/2013/10/07/nexus-5-specs/ Improvement over the Nexus 4 that will bring the price up even with the decreasing cost of technology. (2013 Nexus 7 cost $229 compare to $199 for 2012 model....I have a feeling that the Nexus 5 cost will follow the same line). -LTE -2.3Ghz Snapdragon 800 quad-core -higher resolution screen (1080p), bigger screen -16GB of storage instead of 8GB -Bigger battery All this will mean that it is unlikely to be at $299. If I have to bet, I would say $299: 10% likelihood $329: 35% likelihood $349: 55% likelihood Would be nice with $329 for 16GB and $379 for 32GB.