Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
so I have installed iOS 8. One thing I noticed that is predicitve typing is not working on all my iPads. It works however on iPod Touch... Is there anything I missed?

I don't understand you. You bash Apple at every chance you get and you're one of the first people to install a BETA iOS? :rolleyes:

MisakixMikasa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 21, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
I don't thnk it's ready for the iPad yet.

Do not know...LOL. Hopefully it will be on next beta

----------

I don't understand you. You bash Apple at every chance you get and you're one of the first people to install a BETA iOS? :rolleyes:

iOS 8 is the one that Aplle finally catched up and more open than ever before. that is a good thing from Android users perspective.

Third party keyboard, communications between apps, voice messagings. For the first time in many years, I feel iOS is a solid OS now.

Now if Aplle could implementing some short of local files app and let me upload documents directly on Safari, I will be totally happy.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Well, it's good to know your enemy, right?

MisakixMikasa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 21, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Admit it, you LOVE Apple but like to stir the pot with trollish like behavior.

I love neither. If I truly LOVE Apple, I won't go for Android (Moto G, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 first and second gen.) nor I will go for Windows (Every single Windows since Window 95). Oh, I do not have MacBook Retina, iMac, Apple TV, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C etc....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.