Premier - Anyone else in MY situation?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ZPAMG, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ZPAMG macrumors member

I cannot access an order status on the Wireless site:

OS001: We're sorry but the information you entered was not recognized by our systems. Please contact us for further assistance.

When I call they tell me they can't see my order and to call premier.

Premier status shows: Still Processing - Last updated June 15th (I ordered at 8 AM est)

When I call Premier they say they see my order - just nothing has happened with it yet and theres nothing they can do.

I have literally no clue what is going on. Is anyone else in the exact same boat?

2. mac'inmama macrumors regular

Can't commiserate, but that sounds incredibly frustrating.

3. rfoap macrumors member

rfoap

I cannot access it through my account, but if I go directly to this page:

https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status

... and use my wireless number and shipping zip code, it comes up. I too have Premiere telling me ordered on the 15th, yet the link above says the 16th. The AT&T reps, while polite, only say they really don't know. The link above lists my phone as "backordered", while Premiere doesn't tell me anything other than "processing". I'm a bit miffed about the whole thing, but hopefully you fair better.

4. malnar macrumors 6502a

malnar

I can't access my Premier order from the "normal" ATT order tracking page either, I get the exact same OS001 error message. My order is stuck at ATTENTION! on the Premier side and that is because my current Iphone's number got associated with both Iphones that I ordered, and they had to cancel one of them (because ATT's hyperadvanced computer systems can't edit orders,) but the status has never changed since then. I called yesterday to find out why it's still saying ATTENTION! but was assured that it's okay and will indeed ship on time. I want to believe, but I have very little faith in this company right now.

5. asdff macrumors member

on the non-premier order status page, try using your wireless number or your home/office number (whatever number you use as your 'billing' number, i assume) + zipcode and it should pull up

the order number will come up different from what the premier number is, for whatever reason... at least, that works for me

6. ZPAMG thread starter macrumors member

I have tried every combination of phone and zip I have ever lived at.

It just does not register. I just think they never put my order through.

7. timr21 macrumors newbie

Yes. I have the same exact situation. I ordered through Premier at 10:00am central time on the 15th. I cannot check my order status through the normal site - I get the same error as you. I can check status through Premier - it says it's processing - just as it has since the 15th. There was an update on the 17th. Still no tracking.

I called AT&T Small Business Key Contacts at 1-866-288-7629 today. After some time she was able to pull up the order that said I ordered on the 16th - despite the fact that I received a confirmation email on the 15th - and despite the fact that Premier's order status page says it was ordered on the 15th. She said no other info was available other than it's processing.

She then told me that NO ONE's phone (at least no one who ordered through Premier) would be shipped before the 24th because they wouldn't even have received the phones from Apple until then! After I told her that wasn't true, and that there are tons of people receiving shipping notifications already - I just laughed at her - thanked her and hung up.

I guess I'll be camping out Wednesday night! *SIGH*

TimR><>

8. icecreamsammich macrumors member

9. alee macrumors 6502

I imagine our orders printed out and sitting in a garbage can somewhere at AT&T's offices. :mad:

10. fuzion macrumors 6502

11. icecreamsammich macrumors member

Exactly. Maybe they're on someone's To Don't List.

12. alee macrumors 6502

Not really.

You could see your order on BOTH Premier and the main site.

We can only see our orders on Premier. That's the big problem. Until the order shows up on the main AT&T site (backordered or not), it's not getting fulfilled. It's just sitting there in an order black hole.

13. alee macrumors 6502

Ok, some progress. Order made 6/15 7:50am ET just went to the main site as backordered. Order made 6/15 8:02am ET still not on the main site.

The elves are working.

14. icecreamsammich macrumors member

alee,
    Is the Attention! gone from your Premier status? Was that a recent problem? Mine is still Attention! and I've done all I can think of to do. I am completely powerless. I still get the OS001 error.

15. alee macrumors 6502

Yes... the history of that order was:

6/15 Order
    6/16 Attention (cleared up when I called them), OS001 on main
    6/18 Attention (cleared up again, but never cleared from the main site), OS001 on main
    6/22 Attention cleared, shows Processing on Premier, Backordered on main site

-Al

16. ZPAMG thread starter macrumors member

Just talked to them again -

Was told that we will not receive emails until the 24th...She said that they do not have phones in their warehouse to even tag people for deliveries.

Premier - POS liars.

I am hoping they announce a white one for august in the next couple of days so I can just cancel this crap order. Maybe a blessing in disguise.

17. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

18. Drlyman macrumors newbie

I couldn't get my order to show on the regular ATT wireless site. Both order number and wireless number would give me that code. For the hell of it, I selected home phone and used my wireless number and that worked. Might be worth a try...

19. icecreamsammich macrumors member

Still no change. :(

Calling them over and over doesn't seem to make a difference for me, but for many people that's been the only way. :confused:

20. mcvaughan macrumors 6502a

Can't even logon to my account. Their server just times out...

21. Drlyman macrumors newbie

22. mcvaughan macrumors 6502a

I haven't even been able to logon to order the new phone, so the order status is not going to do me much good.
    :rolleyes: