Premier Customers, no $15 Plan?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theturtle, Jun 23, 2010.

1. theturtle macrumors 6502a

got three iphone 4's today. tried to switch all three on to the 15 dollar data plan. the CS rep said because i was on a business line (premier) that the 15 dollar plan is unavailable to us. does that seem about right?

2. IlliniDude macrumors regular

I was under the impression that the $15 plan is still an option, but only the $25 plan is discounted.

3. theturtle thread starter macrumors 6502a

just called again. got the same answer. I WANT THE 15 DOLLAR PLAN. WTF.

4. dave006 Contributor

dave006

If you have a CRU type of account then you have get the $25 plan. It is in the business agreement:

Quote:
    With respect to both Corporate Responsibility Users (CRUs) and Individual Responsibility Users (IRUs), the Service Discount described in your AT&T business agreement is NOT available on the DataPlus Personal $15 and the DataConnect $35 plans. DataPlus Personal $15 plan not available for Corporate Responsibility Users.​

Once you add it, you may be able to call Care later and have it changed, that is what has happened for may of the Unlimited iPhone data plan users that were hit with the $45 Enterprise 3G plan.

Dave

5. LAS22 macrumors regular

LAS22

were you previously on the unlimited?

weird.

FOR MY SITUATION, i dropped the unlimited on both my lines when i sold the both my 3GSs, called to get them removed then went back to my samsung sliders.

during the pre-order for 2 iP4s, i was shown the new data rates, $15 & $25, along with the discounted [premier] rates right next to it.

so yes, i'm on premier...have the $15 dataplus plan discounted on both lines.

the best answer for you guys would be that it depends on the agreement between att and your company that you premier with.

possible suggestion:
    (re)active and basic non-smartphone handset on your line, call to remove the unlimited iphone data plan. once confirmed removed, reactive the iphone and choose the new 200mb or 2gb data plan. BUT...i have a feeling that since you are not returning the iP4, you won't have an option of remove the data until after 30 days.

6. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

it was available on mine but the discount didnt apply

7. LAS22 macrumors regular

LAS22

aahh, this must be it...they're on a CRU type account.

i have a IRU account, so am able to get the dataplus.