Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SWC

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2004
I was removed off back order last night. I ordered on the 9th. When did you order yours?

I ordered the 10th. AT&T claims order will ship out today (as of last night) since I ordered before the 12th. We'll see.

hasel0001

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2009
No More BO

At some point last night or this morning, I went to 0 in the backorder column, as well. I ordered (by phone) on Premier, listed as June 12. Best of luck, everyone. Hopefully we'll here something concrete today.

junkmail

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2009
anyone get an email from att saying shipped?

Has anyone received an email from att saying their phone is shipped?

I ordered on the 10th from premier online. But since I have combined billing with home phone and DSL my address on my wireless account was old and not updated so I had to call premier to correct it. They didn't update the address, they cancelled my order and placed a new order on the 15th so I will be waiting a long time to get my phone. My status is still backordered.

ThisSpace4rent

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2009
Premier Customer shows Shipped!!!

After seeing the posts about the Qty 1 on the Backordered fields disappearing, I decided to check my wife's and my orders. Sure enough, neither have the '1' on the Backordered field. Better yet, my wife's phone now has a Qty 1 under the Shipped column. woohoo!

I ordered both on 6/9 at approx 6pm central; existing customers, these were upgrades.

Haven't gotten an email or tracking number yet.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 96

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
After seeing the posts about the Qty 1 on the Backordered fields disappearing, I decided to check my wife's and my orders. Sure enough, neither have the '1' on the Backordered field. Better yet, my wife's phone now has a Qty 1 under the Shipped column. woohoo!

I ordered both on 6/9 at approx 6pm central; existing customers, these were upgrades.

Haven't gotten an email or tracking number yet.

Impressive!! Hopefully more are to follow shortly. I ordered later at night on the 9th, probably around 10pm eastern.

token1

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2009
Premier Tracking #'s going Out

I just got tracking info for a few orders as follows:
Order via phone call to Premier on 6/8, selected Next Day Shipping, scheduled delivery on 19th.
Order online with Premier on 6/9, selected Next Day Shipping, scheduled delivery on 19th.

I'm still waiting on tracking info from an another order on 6/9 and one on 6/15.

Keeping fingers crossed. :)

coldwintersun

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2009
I just got tracking info for a few orders as follows:
Order via phone call to Premier on 6/8, selected Next Day Shipping, scheduled delivery on 19th.
Order online with Premier on 6/9, selected Next Day Shipping, scheduled delivery on 19th.

I'm still waiting on tracking info from an another order on 6/9 and one on 6/15.

Keeping fingers crossed. :)

My email is now open and waiting to accept the glorious email. :D

flapperdink

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2009
mine is showing shipped as well. tracking info says estimated delivery 6/22....bah. i guess i should chosen next day instead of 2-day. i would have chosen the next day had i known they would be shipping the 18th instead of anytime earlier. oh well.

Kenal0

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2007
I also moved into the shipped column and have 1 day shipping as well. I would expect to get my phone tomorrow.

Kenal0

SWC

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2004
Does anyone who ordered on the 10th or after show a non back order status?

SWC

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2004
I ordered on the 11th so they probably going by date...a guy in an another forum ordered on the 10th and his says shipped ...I am next I guess lol
We shall see. I ordered on the 10th at around 7pm. If it doesn't ship today I am going to cancel and just to pick one up in person tomorrow at the local BBY.

Hwa1201

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2009
ordered on the 9th on premier online, mine has also shipped and received tracking number woot!!!

chartrapp

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2008
Received tracking info!!

I ordered a 32GB white on 6/8. I have a tracking number for Fedex, but they said it hasn't been scanned in yet so more info on Fedex yet.

Hope to get it tomorrow. They told me to check later today to get estimated delivery date. I ordered through Premier order number and not the website.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.