Premier - discount for data not showing in OLAM

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ratpackjj, Jul 8, 2009.

1. ratpackjj macrumors member

So I am waiting for my first bill. Checked the OLAM and I see the discount for the voice plan 15%, but the discount for the Iphone data plan is not there?

When I placed my order, the discount is there for the data plan.

The CSR told me to wait and see for the first bill to come out. What concerns me is there is a little disclaimer on the right side of the Account management page that discounts can't be applied to Iphone data packages.

Do you think I might lose the $108 over the next two years?

Thanks

2. sevimli macrumors 6502a

Similar thing also happened to me! I don't know what to do... :(

3. danpass macrumors 68020

danpass

Hmmmmm. When I activated my 3GS I asked them the same thing and got the same answer ............

4. xyion1 macrumors regular

I believe that getting a discount on the data plan depends on the FAN, but I don't believe its specific for iPhone data only.

That said, I don't see the discount applied in OLAM but it certainly is applied to my bill, so just wait and see what first bill brings.

I found the easiest way to check it is to go through AT&T Premier and make a new phone line, and add the iphone + data, etc to the cart. It very clearly showed a discount on voice + data, but not text. Obviously you shouldn't check out ;)

5. ratpackjj thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, Yes I did have the discounts come up on my checkout page and my confirmation email when I ordered the phone and service.

So I guess I can only wait and see my first bill.

6. Johnnybrav0 macrumors member

Well I get discount on Voice and Data....No TXT...The premier rep...told me that...

It does show I have a discount when I log onto at&T website to view my bill....

7. sevimli macrumors 6502a

This is the disgusting part of AT&T.

I was trying to tell 5-6 CSR about the discounts not showing up, but I was told that I can only get discount for voice, not data. When I log into my account it does show 15% discount only on voice. Even there is a quote at the right handside of that webpage, which tells me about my discount and clearly states that iphone data plan EXCLUDED.

Funny part is that same FAN account shows data&voice discount in premiere store, I tried several times, it does show, that's why i ordered my new AT&T line. My confirmation email also does show discounts on data&voice.

I really feel frustrated the service quality I am getting from AT&T. :confused: