Premier status updates and confusion

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by msduncan, Jun 18, 2010.

1. msduncan macrumors 6502

Ok.... So I ordered at 730 on pre order day through the premier site.

If I check my status through the premier status update site, my order says processed.

If I check my order through the regular AT&T wireless site, it has qty ordered 1 and qty backordered 1.

If I check my status through the premier phone 800 number, it says my order has been processed and will ship shortly.

So Premier customer site orderers..........what does your status look like? This method has to be the most confusing of all of them in terms of status of orders. :(

2. violaguy5 macrumors member

3. Icarus73 macrumors regular

unfortunately not.

I ordered at 11:05pm on 6/15 via Premier.

My status is "attention" on the premier site, doesn't show up at all on the regular site, and is "being processed and should be completed by the next business day" when I call the phone number.

I think I'm behind everyone else. boo. that's what i get for taking a whole day to convince my fiancee a black iphone will work just as good as a white one.

4. MVPinFLA macrumors 6502

I have the same status as the OP. I don't know if having a 1 in backlog is good or bad. It should be good, since my order was placed early and confirmed early. I would like to know if a 0 or 1 even makes a difference.

5. RickyD53 macrumors regular

i ordered two at 1:20AM on the 15th, premier site showing processing, regular site not showing anything, phone says processing.