Premier users.. order question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fuzion, Jun 16, 2010.

1. fuzion macrumors 6502

So my premier order is processing, does that mean at some point I will get another email from AT&T with a different order number? Based on some stuff I read earlier it seems like some people get an additional email after the premier email that contains another order number from AT&T.

All of the ones I ordered yesterday are all still processing.. no additional emails.

2. Bitgod macrumors regular

Bitgod

Dunno, but I see the same thing on mine. Got the one confirmation email yesterday, checked it using the link in the email a few minutes ago and it says processing.

3. fuzion thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah thats what I get but i've read posts where people say they go to AT&T's normal order status and enter the mobile number + zip and they get an entirely differente order number with what may be more details.. but mine says it cannot find anything.

4. topher2889 macrumors regular

topher2889

Mine doesn't find anything either on the normal att order status site. It seems pretty random as to what premier people can see their status there.

5. paulie6978 macrumors 6502a

paulie6978

mine says received then attention ! in red

WTF

6. asdff macrumors member

i don't think they send out a second email... from what i'm reading it looks like the people who can check on the regular ATT status page is because they are existing ATT customers who are upgrading.

from there, they can just plug in their mobile number on the regular att status check page.

i am a new customer to ATT and don't have an assigned mobile# yet so the only thing I have is my order number for the premier site. should be all good :)

7. fuzion thread starter macrumors 6502

I've been an AT&T customer for 9 years so that can't be right :(

8. cello2456 macrumors regular

When I checked using the invoice number that came in the original email from Premier yesterday all I see is the "processing" box checked.

But if I check the AT&T regular site - not the Premier - and use the BUSINESS PHONE number attached to the account, I can see both phones that I ordered along with their actual order numbers. For some strange reason when I input one of the cell numbers I got the details and the other cell number gave me nothing but business number gave me all the info.

9. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Can you guys give us some links to those order check sites.

10. Icarus73 macrumors regular

I ordered Premier last night about 11:05pm. (central time).

My order status shows as "attention" in red and I can't get an order status from the regular att site.

I contacted a customer service rep about it and they just said "that just means your order is under process. Everything is fine."

11. cello2456 macrumors regular

AT&T
    Click on "Check Order Status" (right hand upper side of page)
    Click on the cell phone photo for AT&T Wireless
    Input your phone number/zip/copy the random letters and numbers

12. fuzion thread starter macrumors 6502

ahh! I used my office phone number and I see it now.. the problem is I don't know what order i'm looking at because 4 of them were placed using our FAN/Premier account. :(

13. topher2889 macrumors regular

topher2889

Is your office phone the 'Work Phone' number listed on the ATT mywireless page? I still can't see my order on the att order status page trying all types of numbers :confused:

14. toliy253 macrumors member

did any of you guys get a credit card charge?

15. fuzion thread starter macrumors 6502

To my knowledge I don't have a mywireless account, just a premier online account for managing the lines/orders/groups

Not yet... =/

16. paulie6978 macrumors 6502a

paulie6978

im an existing customer and cant check it there either

17. kirchnrd macrumors 6502

kirchnrd

I looked under every phone number I have, and I only see old orders (work Blackberry, and iPhone 3GS from last year). Really thinking ATT has to push these through and premeir members may not get a phone. Hmmmmm, guess we will find out the 24th.

18. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom