Premiere Pro

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by fisherman, Jun 4, 2007.

1. fisherman macrumors newbie

Hey can anyone suggest a dvd tutorial on Premier Pro, I just got itand want to begin using it but it's completely crazy to me! I've used lesser programs before like Pinnacle Studio 10 (drag and drop, easy cut, import stuff, nothing to crazy) and the jump to Premiere is daunting! Does anyone know of an easy way of getting familiar with it (other than just opening it up and trying to navigate through it, which Ive tried)....:(

2. magicjames92 macrumors regular

3. ppc_michael Guest

ppc_michael

The manual you received with Premiere Pro has some excellent tutorials in it to help you familiarize yourself. Have you looked there yet?

4. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

I agree, get Final Cut.

5. faustfire macrumors 6502a

faustfire

How does telling him to get final cut help him learn Premiere Pro.:rolleyes:

6. kostas11 macrumors newbie

Best advice I can give you is that you should buy a book like premiere bible where you'll find complete coverage of Adobe Premiere Pro. Just search in google using the terms premiere bible or use the following link

http://www.citysoftware.com.au/Browse/4ba78a44e42948149c7cf9b6296f2fcf001ItemDetail.aspx

Although I recommend that you try to find the book in other sites for the cheapest option. Also I've used both premiere and final cut and they are very similar, it is not a big step if you decide to switch.

7. ppc_michael Guest

ppc_michael

I agree they are quite similar interface-wise. That's why I think the get final cut olol people are being especially unreasonable.