Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DBZmusicboy01

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
It off contract only?

What if we want to do the 2 year plan for T-Mobile ?

If wanting to get it with zero down and is not a costumer at the moment?

unless it's all done by person? but in less than one hour of preorders.

It will be sold out the first week unless you are SUPER lucky to get it in the line.

But wouldn't be possible at the moment on a day that I am in class and my parents are working.

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
If you want a T-Mobile one I highly suggest just buying the T-Mobile one straight from Apple.

If you have to finance it you're going to run the risk of not getting it ASAP.

Flow39

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2014
The Apple Store
I don't think they allow you to set up a 2 year contract when pre-ordering. You have to just buy the T-Mobile model outright if I remember correctly.

Benched08

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2014
If you're talking about Jump, I'm thinking you'll have to go and reserve/preorder yours at a TMO store or wait until it's released obv.

bhayes444

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2013
If you're talking about Jump, I'm thinking you'll have to go and reserve/preorder yours at a TMO store or wait until it's released obv.
Im pretty sure this is the correct answer if referencing Jump/Jump on Demand. I would love to be able to get it online the night of, but I'll just go to the store within the first 2 days and get the priority access.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.