Preorder from app question

I’mpaced

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 26, 2017
I have the iPhone 8 Plus that I will give to the wife once I get the X. The 8 plus is in my line and the x will be ordered from her like then swapped etc. my question is can I order a phone on her line through the app on my phone or should I just use the website?

I’mpaced

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 26, 2017
I assumed as well but she will be home asleep and me at work. Guess I’ll use the website

Lobwedgephil

macrumors 601
Apr 7, 2012
Are you on the same account? If so you can still use the app on your phone, Just select replace a line on existing account.

Reactions: I’mpaced

Renho

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
I have the iPhone 8 Plus that I will give to the wife once I get the X. The 8 plus is in my line and the x will be ordered from her like then swapped etc. my question is can I order a phone on her line through the app on my phone or should I just use the website?
Doesn’t matter where you order from. But I would use the site so the rest of us can get in before u on the app..:)

I’mpaced

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 26, 2017
Doesn’t matter where you order from. But I would use the site so the rest of us can get in before u on the app..:)
Ha Ha

Yea I’m on the account. Thanks
[doublepost=1508859927][/doublepost]Wow so I ran a test with the iPhone 8 and you can’t do a payment plan on the iPhone store. Guess I’ll do it on the website like I did with the 8 plus and cross some fingers