Preorder question my first time

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by s2000gtx, Sep 10, 2014.

1. s2000gtx macrumors member

Good morning everyone in a long time member but my first time preorder person , so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question . If I order the iPhone 6 on September 12 , will it be delivered to my house on September 19 sometime that day or will it be shipped September 19 and I probably won't get till the week of September 21

2. xero9 macrumors 6502a

In the past I believe it should be delivered for the 19th. Of course, external factors could impact this, but Apple does ship the phones out before the 19th.

3. Ann P macrumors 68020

Yes it ideally will be delivered on the 19th, unless they get backed up, in which case delivery dates will vary.

4. childoftheko4n macrumors regular

How long do day 1 deliveries usually last ? Just a few hours of 9/12 preorders ?

5. kilcher macrumors 65816

kilcher

Should be delivered ON the 19th. Once a certain number of orders are taken the ETA's will be pushed out accordingly. So just because you order one on Friday doesn't mean you'll get it day 1.

6. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

Just a few hours and sometimes just a few minutes. :mad:

7. childoftheko4n macrumors regular

Lame. So going into store at opening , il prob be pretty far backed up eh?

8. s2000gtx thread starter macrumors member

Thank you guys for the fast reply . I'm off that day but I just don't wanna stand in any lone on launch day waiting , I never been that type to do that . But than again back than I had sprint and the sprint lines were always empty where I live but now I havw T-Mobile . So I'm just deciding if I should try my luck preordering or just go 2 hours early and see how bad the lines are . Preordering I'm at least guaranteed a phone

9. richardbb85 macrumors 6502a

got my 5s on launch day mid afternoon, in and out of the mall verizon store in about 45 mins.