Preorder Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Demarrer, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Demarrer macrumors member

I preordered the iPhone 3G S on June 10th. When i check to see what stage it is at it says, Prepared for shipment. Am i just being paranoid and worried, or does that mean it won't be here on Friday?

2. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

Mine is the same. I'm hoping it'll ship tomorrow using overnight delivery.

3. JReynolds macrumors 6502

i ordered on the 13th through Apple. They Guarantee delivery by the 19th...I just got an email saying my iphone will be here the 23... what the FFFFF

4. JosephBergdoll macrumors 6502

Ordered on the 14th, mine is prepared to ship and still saying delivers by 19th. Haven't received an e-mail since I got the purchase confirmation.

5. BryanLyle macrumors 6502a

BryanLyle

Same here. Says Prepared for Shipment. Has said that for a while now. Still amazes me that they can get something from China -> Customs -> Virginia in a day or two.

6. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

Since iPhones are not CTO there is a chance that there is a ton of them in a warehouse in CA all waiting to be overnighted tomorrow.

7. silentsal macrumors member

I ordered the 13th and I haven't gotten an e-mail or anything since then. I haven't even seen something that says it is waiting to be shipped. Do you get an email saying that or is it on AT&T's site?

8. BryanLyle macrumors 6502a

BryanLyle

I ordered through Apple. I tried to order through AT&T's website, but it kept telling me it didn't recognize my address.

9. swiftaw macrumors 603

swiftaw

I ordered from apple.com so I checked the site for order status. Not sure what the equivalent on att.com is.