Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

falconman515

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
Pre-ordered this iPhone 4S Black 64gb at 1:30AM launch morning last Friday and paid and completed after reserve at around 4:30.

It shows under my order status on the Apple website: "Preparing For Shipment" but still states it Delivers on Oct. 14 via Standard Shipping.

I have seen articles on tech sites showing many phones being shipped out already.

I know this comes from overseas when shipped and being that it's due to arrive on Friday and it's Wednesday is a bit of cause for a alarm for me as I currently am selling my iPhone 4 on eBay and have stated it will ship out Friday (once the new 4S Arrives).

Should I be worried or is this whats still under most peoples tracking information for their pre-order?

Thanks so much for the info.

fishkorp

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
If it's shipping from the US, it probably won't ship until sometime on Thursday. That happened with my iPhone 4 last year. Wife's shipped from China, mine shipped from US.

Frasern1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2011
North Carolina
Pre-ordered this iPhone 4S Black 64gb at 1:30AM launch morning last Friday and paid and completed after reserve at around 4:30.

It shows under my order status on the Apple website: "Preparing For Shipment" but still states it Delivers on Oct. 14 via Standard Shipping.

I have seen articles on tech sites showing many phones being shipped out already.

I know this comes from overseas when shipped and being that it's due to arrive on Friday and it's Wednesday is a bit of cause for a alarm for me as I currently am selling my iPhone 4 on eBay and have stated it will ship out Friday (once the new 4S Arrives).

Should I be worried or is this whats still under most peoples tracking information for their pre-order?

Thanks so much for the info.

Because we don't already have a huge thread with this same thing...
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1245846/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.