Preordered at AT&T Store, what number to call for order check?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by elephunkman, Jun 22, 2010.

1. elephunkman macrumors 65816

What number do I call to check the status of my order instead of using the online check method?

2. parduezy macrumors newbie

Bump,

I called the att store yesterday and att and they both really didn't have any answers for me, the store said have you received a tracking number yet, which my reply was no should I have if I pre ordered from the store, the 1-800 att rep said she didn't see a tracking number yet so I dunno maybe today, maybe tomorrow, not holding my breath though..

What really doesn't make sense is that when I went to the store that morning they said the systems were down so they just took my name and number and called me back when the systems we're back up and running, took my credit card info, charged my acct. and asked me to come back up and sign my cc receipt, which I did. I'm gonna go bat sh%t crazy on these mf'ers if my phone isn't there on Thursday...

3. elephunkman thread starter macrumors 65816

I'll be pissed but if I get it on the 25th, at least it is before the weekend.

4. parduezy macrumors newbie

5. elephunkman thread starter macrumors 65816

At least yours shows up, mine says not found.

6. parduezy macrumors newbie

Did you change the search method to use wireless number, and out in the zip of the att store where you ordered it..?

like so:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]