Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xman1102

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2013
Here is what I want to do and I'm wondering how to go about it.

I'm a new Direct TV subscriber and current Android user. I have no Apple products, so I'll be a new fresh customer. I also have been using AT&T monthly service, so I'm not on contract with AT&T either.

So Direct TV has a current promotion on moving your mobile service to them and I'll get some credits, yada yada yada.

What I'm wanting to do is, start a new contract with AT&T with 3 new iPhones, and the Direct TV promotion. I'm wanting to preorder the new 6s as well. I'll be getting the phones on Next or subsidized, whatever they call it now a days. I'm not buying outright.

Anyone know how I might go through this for preorder?

Slicktype

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2011
Here is what I want to do and I'm wondering how to go about it.

I'm a new Direct TV subscriber and current Android user. I have no Apple products, so I'll be a new fresh customer. I also have been using AT&T monthly service, so I'm not on contract with AT&T either.

So Direct TV has a current promotion on moving your mobile service to them and I'll get some credits, yada yada yada.

What I'm wanting to do is, start a new contract with AT&T with 3 new iPhones, and the Direct TV promotion. I'm wanting to preorder the new 6s as well. I'll be getting the phones on Next or subsidized, whatever they call it now a days. I'm not buying outright.

Anyone know how I might go through this for preorder?

What do you mean "move your service to Direc TV" ? If you mean, "By" moving your cable/internet from current provider to them (Direct tv), and in return they will give you a discount on your cellphone ? Should this be the case, I would suggest calling Direct tv and also AT&T with this question as I am sure they will have a better understanding on your predicaments.......
Good luck

xman1102

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2013
What do you mean "move your service to Direc TV" ? If you mean, "By" moving your cable/internet from current provider to them (Direct tv), and in return they will give you a discount on your cellphone ? Should this be the case, I would suggest calling Direct tv and also AT&T with this question as I am sure they will have a better understanding on your predicaments.......
Good luck

Since At&t recently purchased Direct TV, they have a promotion going that when you change mobile providers TO AT&T, they give you discounts and what not

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.