Prepaid Label!! HELP!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by sukanas, Jun 15, 2008.

1. sukanas macrumors 6502a

sukanas

my imac is a DOA (on my vista!!) and i got the RMA# via email but i still havent gotten my prepaid label from fedex (i called thurs)

anyone's who been through this process... how long did you have to wait for your fedex label?

2. sukanas thread starter macrumors 6502a

sukanas

LOL sorry let me clear this up

basically my iMac (bought it from refurb) is a DOA... it has screen bleeding
    so i called apple and they said theyd replace it

so thtey sent me an RMA # via email
    and in the RMA email, it said that fedex would email me a prepaid shipping label...

but i havent gotten the prepaid label -___-
    ....yet at least i hope

3. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

it takes a little time for it to send out to your email..

4. uspp144 macrumors newbie

I am having same problem also. Going on my 3rd day waiting for my pre-paid shipping label from FEDEX. I talked to Apple and they told me it takes at least 24 hours. Well will give them another call on Saturday. What a sham. My first Apple product.

5. Aboo macrumors 6502a

Only Apple can help you with this....normal waiting time for the Fedex label is 24 hrs-48 hrs; if it has taken longer than that, you should go ahead and contact Apple and ask them to resend the labels.

6. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

Apples got a little presentation to prepare for. Give it some time. ;)

7. uspp144 macrumors newbie

Well I called Apple this morning using there main telephone number (1-800-692-7753) and was told to call this number 1-800-676-2775 (section that handled return shipping labels) . Told them want I needed and operator was very apologetic about me not receiving the return labels by email. It was explained to me what I should do when I received the Pre-Paid FEDEX shipping labels by email. About one minute after finishing talking to Apple they had sent me the shipping labels I needed and printed them out with out any problems. I must say. Apple left me with a VERY POSITIVE attitude about there operation.:D:D