'Prepared" - Do they ship in China on Sunday?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by netdog, Oct 24, 2010.

1. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

My MBA has been sitting in a 'Prepared for Shipping' state for 24 hours. Do they ship in China on Sunday or are we waiting for a Monday shipment?

2. puma1552 macrumors 601

Most likely. They are not WASPs or what have you.

3. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

They remain in "Prepared for Shipping" status until all pallets are ready to be picked up. The "system" operates 24/7.

I order lots of computers and other Apple gear out of China. The only long delay I've experienced is when one shipment arrived at the customs station in Alaska. There was an error in the paperwork causing an eight day delay while Apple and Customs sorted it out.

That aside, I've found that Apple and FedEx do a fantastic job of providing swift service out of China.

4. dLogs macrumors newbie

dLogs

What about the USPS service out of China? I think China uses their EMS (these are only large packages or envelopes ive received) until it reaches port. But that is speculation.

Anyone know for sure what they do with USPS packages.

Yes I am a noob and forgot to look at the date. Hopefully not off more than a year. :p

Edit: Wow. 6 years!? I will always check dates from this moment forward.

But yeah, if anyone knows about China to USPS just let me know, sorry for replying to a six year old thread.