Prepared for Shipping?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by johnsonsimon, Sep 30, 2007.

1. johnsonsimon macrumors newbie

Hi, I am really sorry to bring this all up again, I ordered my Touch on the 28th, I am not expecting a hugely speedy delivery as i know the problems everyonehas been having, but today the status has changed to 'Prepared for Shipment', does anybody have any idea how long after this the iPod is usually delivered.

I ordered from the Apple UK Online Store, and chose engraving aswell.

Cheers

Si:)

2. sparsk macrumors member

Mine took 5 days from 'prepared for shipping' (monday) to 'shipped' (sat). I'll probably have to wait a while before it actually arrives because of delays, holidays and whatnot.

Since yours is engraved, I'd count a little longer. Don't worry though, I'm sure it'll all be worth it when it gets there. That is, if you can't just walk in a store and buy it off a shelf :).

3. johnsonsimon thread starter macrumors newbie

no i wish i could just walk into a store and buy one, i got sick of keep going in different stores and them saying, yeh we are getting delivery by the end ogf the week and then it not turning up, so i decided to order one from the website, i am prepared to wait i just want one really really badly, and i hope it has a good screen.
    5-10 days doesnt bother me, i can wait that long lol

4. aft macrumors regular

finally

I'm finally one those people that can say they are posting from their touch!!

Mine took 9 days from the time my status changed from pepaed for shipping

5. sparsk macrumors member

I'll probably get it by Wednesday next week (11 days or 8 business days after it shipped).

6. paulinbognor macrumors member

mine went to prepared for shipping on Wednesday (26th) then changed to shipped on the 29th (very early morning) and as of 1am on the 2nd of october it still just says shipped, no details at all about where exactly it is and no tracking number from any courier.

my delivery date is scheduled for the 9th/10th of October. I'm hoping it will be like every other apple delivery i've had and turn up well before their date.