Preparing for Shipment Oct 6 to Oct 12!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SaddleSC, Sep 17, 2016.

1. SaddleSC macrumors member

I placed my order for an iPhone 7 128GB Matte Black on September 14th and received estimated arrival dates of Oct 6th to October 12th. This morning, I woke up and noticed (in Notification Center) that my card had been charged the full amount and when I checked my Apple account, it looks like my order status has changed to "Preparing for Shipment". So, it looks like the phone will arrive way earlier than expected!

Anyone else seeing this on their account? Very excited!

2. Koobs macrumors regular

Koobs

Mine just arrived in my hometown this morning...My dates were originally Sept 26- Oct 3rd. Seems like most phones are arriving earlier than their original ship dates indicated.

3. ant69 macrumors regular

ant69

I was down for oct 4 to 10 delivery but it changed to preparing for shipment this morning!! How long does it generally take to ship once it turns to preparing? Thanks!!

Ant

4. suade8880 macrumors member

What's your network carrier? I don't get it. I've placed mine at :15 and yet to get any movement or update or my credit card even charged. I wonder if At&t are having problems fulfilling their orders because I have seen a lot of others are preparing for shipment when their orders were placed well after mine. :(

5. SNCColes09 macrumors member

SNCColes09

I ordered Sept 11th 8pm - 128gb rose 7+ and no movement here

6. SaddleSC thread starter macrumors member

I was definitely surprised to see movement so early. My carrier is T-Mobile. Phone is Matte Black.

7. Kansastronaut macrumors newbie

I'm in the same boat. Placed an order for an AT&T 7+ 128 Matte Black at :25 and got 10/4-10/10 dates. No movement at all. I have a feeling that since our statuses didn't change last night with the big batch of people, we're going to be enduring several more days of "Processing Hell". And possibly looking at our original delivery dates.

I'll gladly be wrong though.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 17, 2016 ---
    I was wrong... just got charged and am now preparing for shipment.

8. ggibson913 macrumors 6502a

ggibson913

Yay, Preparing for shipment!!!

AT&T iPhone 7 Plus - matte Black - 128GB
    Ordered Sept 13

9. ggibson913 macrumors 6502a

ggibson913