Have been waiting for a while now to buy my new MBP. Will be able to purchase after the first of the year, however with talk of 10.6 - should I wait for that? I will be doing all the regular student activities such as writing papers and web, but will also have CS3 Design installed as well as Final Cut Express. I would max out the ram to 4gigs, but with the talks of 10.6 - will the ram be increased to handle more? If so, I might want to wait.