I'm wondering if it would be better for me to buy now or later. I don't exactly need a new machine now, but a 27" screen and more power would help save me some time from working on a 15" MacBook Pro mid-2014. My use would be quite general, but with graphic design and animation using Adobe CC and some video re-encoding. I'm hoping you can provide me with some info that would help me make a decision: 1. Does the 2017 5k iMac still use two streams/custom port to out put its resolution? 2. How does the screen compare to my current machine concerning contrast and black levels? From what I have now, when watching video content I can't see dark scenes very well. Upping the brightness just seems to wash out other colours and makes the rest of the OS too bright, etc. 3. How much of a benefit would 6-core processor be for me or the average person? I'm confused on the pros/cons of having more cores with (likely) lower clock speeds.