Preserving picture folders when importing?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by AndyK, May 4, 2012.

1. AndyK macrumors 65816

AndyK

I have a lot of photos organised on my PC, with folders however whenever I sync my pictures to my iPhone(4s), all the sub folders get removed leaving me with just the one parent folder and everything else jumbled.

As an example, one of the main folders is called "Wedding". Inside this folder I have folders for each set of pictures, for example, the ones our photographer took, the ones my parents took etc.. It's about 1000 picturs in total. When I put these on my iPhone however, I just get one album called "Wedding" and everything in one huge mess.

I then have about 15 more parent folders like this, each with photos in ranging from 10 -> 500 or so. All in all, a lot of stuff, organised.

Is there any way around this? I could just have all the folders individually so the iPhone would create a separate album for each, but that gets a bit messy I feel. I don't really want to go the DropBox route either if I can help it.

Any thoughts?

2. AndyK thread starter macrumors 65816

AndyK

Not overly helpful.

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110