Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jam14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
Hi everyone, this is my first post.
I just thought I would share this with you guys, I found it pretty cool. This is a glitch that occurs on my ipod touch 2nd gen on ios4's springboard. Whenever I flick through my homescreens, one of my apps disappears on the screen that I flick to. I assure you that these pictures aren't edited and I am not jailbroken. This doesn't just occur once, it happens whenever i flick between a homescreen. This also happens with my folders. I think it has something to do with ios4. It alternates the apps that disappear each time, I took some screenshots so you guys could see. I'm sorry if there is another thread about this because I did search.
Has anyone else had something like this happen to them or is my iPod one of a kind
It's weird huh

Ps. I have a video of it on my phone, but I don't know how to get it onto my computer because I lost my micro sd USB adapter. Any ideas how to put it on my computer? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1142.PNG
    IMG_1142.PNG
    157 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1143.PNG
    IMG_1143.PNG
    160 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1145.PNG
    IMG_1145.PNG
    156.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1151.PNG
    IMG_1151.PNG
    107.9 KB · Views: 82

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
As long as you have the usb cord for your phone and the sd card is in your phone you should probably be able to upload it.

Jam14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
As long as you have the usb cord for your phone and the sd card is in your phone you should probably be able to upload it.

I did that but it won't let me add it as an attachment. Do I have to convert it first, as it is in 3pg format? Sorry if this is a stupid question but i am new here.

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
I did that but it won't let me add it as an attachment. Do I have to convert it first, as it is in 3pg format? Sorry if this is a stupid question but i am new here.

Most likely, and it's fine.

Jam14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 3, 2010
I converted but it won't work, but never mind it doesn't matter

yahlover

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2011
iOS Glitches

Here are some (non jailbreak) glitches I have found while messing around. Ask me how and I'll tell you how to do them!

kW9x06L
RcTj0dt
qtMDaGg
hqBrTfv
GNmrjKM

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.