Pretty Legit Coupon Code for Colored Vinyl Wraps

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iphone4fanatic, Aug 1, 2010.

1. iphone4fanatic macrumors newbie

Thought I'd share this with you all. I'm not sure if it's single use or what but I have bought a few things from this site called Mobile Riot Gear. I originally got some glowing wraps and then another case. In the package I got in the mail yesterday was a coupon for the iGlowPhone Collor Collection. its $2.00 off which makes them about the cheapest I've seen, at least for a named brand. Hope it works but no promises :) I got the yellow

code: iglowphonecolor

site: http://www.mobileriotgear.com/iGlowPhone-s/146.htm

Attached Files:

2. Autopilot638 macrumors 6502

Well, IMO Lucky Labs still has the better deal: 3 for $9.99, pick your 3 colours, and they have a 50% off coupon running right now so...

I do like the glow-in-the-dark decals though.

3. iphone4fanatic thread starter macrumors newbie

WOW!!! lol

4. iphone4fanatic thread starter macrumors newbie

there was a pretty lengthy discussion on the lucky labs ones on here on july that said they were crappy and didn't line up well, like the holes were off. here us the link.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=963858

I am all for cheap but not if they don't line up and look right then thats still a bad deal. Did you order any? If so what did you think

5. Autopilot638 macrumors 6502

Yes, I got a 3-pack of teal, yellow and red. Still waiting on the phone though so I can't comment on the fit at this time. It appears that some people may have inadvertently stretched theirs during application.

One regret is that I got mine with the sim cut-out when apparently this is optional; I didn't know that at the time. Oh well, small issue.

6. iphone4fanatic thread starter macrumors newbie

put up some pics when you get your phone. I want to see how wellt hey fit. it seems like a good deal if its a good product

7. reliantj macrumors 6502

i've been using the textra wraps.

the thin vinyl is a bit difficult to put on perfectly. it stretches so easily, making it hard to apply. i wish it was made of the thicker 3M controltac vinyl which is more forgiving. I do like the color it adds to the phone though, if done correctly. This vinyl isn't Snap case friendly. Snap cases destroy the vinyl at the corners. Any other case, i'm sure wouldn't affect it. The holes are lined up very well. Don't stretch it and it'll look great.

8. Autopilot638 macrumors 6502

Will do. :)

9. applejack22 macrumors newbie

Thanks 4 posting I just order a set. What the heck it's only $7 bucks zero shipping. Do you know how long it takes on shipping? Their site said 24-72 hours, pretty fast.

10. iphone4fanatic thread starter macrumors newbie

well its been really good. i've ordered two things from them so far and they came quickly so no complaints from me. i think everyone should have free shipping, especially on phone case

11. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

For the uk peeps it's about 5.65£ shipped after the discount!! :)

12. mefromfl macrumors newbie

anyone got the glow in the dark wraps yet from them? My came but doesn't have the hole for the sim card. Is this normal?

Update: they did answer my emails and helping me taking care of the problem. Good cs overall