Pretty Legit Coupon Code for Colored Vinyl Wraps

iphone4fanatic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
Thought I'd share this with you all. I'm not sure if it's single use or what but I have bought a few things from this site called Mobile Riot Gear. I originally got some glowing wraps and then another case. In the package I got in the mail yesterday was a coupon for the iGlowPhone Collor Collection. its $2.00 off which makes them about the cheapest I've seen, at least for a named brand. Hope it works but no promises :) I got the yellow

code: iglowphonecolor

site: http://www.mobileriotgear.com/iGlowPhone-s/146.htm

Attachments

iphone4fanatic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
there was a pretty lengthy discussion on the lucky labs ones on here on july that said they were crappy and didn't line up well, like the holes were off. here us the link.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/963858/

I am all for cheap but not if they don't line up and look right then thats still a bad deal. Did you order any? If so what did you think

Autopilot638

macrumors 6502
there was a pretty lengthy discussion on the lucky labs ones on here on july that said they were crappy and didn't line up well, like the holes were off. here us the link.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/963858/

I am all for cheap but not if they don't line up and look right then thats still a bad deal. Did you order any? If so what did you think
Yes, I got a 3-pack of teal, yellow and red. Still waiting on the phone though so I can't comment on the fit at this time. It appears that some people may have inadvertently stretched theirs during application.

One regret is that I got mine with the sim cut-out when apparently this is optional; I didn't know that at the time. Oh well, small issue.

iphone4fanatic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
Yes, I got a 3-pack of teal, yellow and red. Still waiting on the phone though so I can't comment on the fit at this time. It appears that some people may have inadvertently stretched theirs during application.

One regret is that I got mine with the sim cut-out when apparently this is optional; I didn't know that at the time. Oh well, small issue.
put up some pics when you get your phone. I want to see how wellt hey fit. it seems like a good deal if its a good product

reliantj

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
i've been using the textra wraps.

the thin vinyl is a bit difficult to put on perfectly. it stretches so easily, making it hard to apply. i wish it was made of the thicker 3M controltac vinyl which is more forgiving. I do like the color it adds to the phone though, if done correctly. This vinyl isn't Snap case friendly. Snap cases destroy the vinyl at the corners. Any other case, i'm sure wouldn't affect it. The holes are lined up very well. Don't stretch it and it'll look great.

applejack22

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
Thanks 4 posting I just order a set. What the heck it's only $7 bucks zero shipping. Do you know how long it takes on shipping? Their site said 24-72 hours, pretty fast.

iphone4fanatic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
Thanks 4 posting I just order a set. What the heck it's only $7 bucks zero shipping. Do you know how long it takes on shipping? Their site said 24-72 hours, pretty fast.
well its been really good. i've ordered two things from them so far and they came quickly so no complaints from me. i think everyone should have free shipping, especially on phone case

mefromfl

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2010
anyone got the glow in the dark wraps yet from them? My came but doesn't have the hole for the sim card. Is this normal?

Update: they did answer my emails and helping me taking care of the problem. Good cs overall

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.