Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
devilot said:
I point out hot chicks before my bf even gets a chance to glance their way. :p I think he's tired of seeing hot chicks. I highly doubt that... but you never know.

So I agree w/ vniow :D hot women are distracting-- period.
Why would he bring up hot chicks when hes with you? That would be rude and counterproductive to your relationship. Im pretty sure he sees them at the same time you do if not before. He is just smart enough not to bring it to his girlfriends attention.;)

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
freeny said:
Why would he bring up hot chicks when hes with you? That would be rude and counterproductive to your relationship.
I feel like you are judging my relationship. Every person and every relationship is unique with unique boundaries. Just because that concept (of bringing up hot chicks) might be rude and detrimental in your relationship, doesn't mean it has the same meaning or affects in mine.
freeny said:
Im pretty sure he sees them at the same time you do if not before. He is just smart enough not to bring it to his girlfriends attention.;)
I'm sorry. Do you know my boyfriend personally? Do you know him better than I do? If not, then perhaps you're not in the position to say whether or not he does notice women 'first' and once again, you don't know the dynamics of our relationship.

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
I'm not bi (I have nothing wrong with people who are bi, I'm just not), but I have to admit that when a "hot" female walks bye pretty much everybody stares. It's just more.... noticable. :eek: :p
And girls viewing are more likely to note that she's sleazy that that she's hot..... but they still notice, nonetheless, and yes, will generally admit that she's kind of hot.
With guys there is a bit of a less stereotypical idea of what is hot, so... it's just rarer to find an amazingly attractive male that's attractive enough to be noticeable that it is to find a female that fits society's idea of hot.

Did that make any sense at all or is it one big mess of cluttered thoughts?? :eek:

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Blue Velvet said:
Boy, that's a little scary if you ask me.

Yeah, very possessive. Beware.

devilot said:
I point out hot chicks before my bf even gets a chance to glance their way. :p I think he's tired of seeing hot chicks.

Impossible. That's just silly. ;)

devilot said:
I feel like you are judging my relationship. Every person and every relationship is unique with unique boundaries. Just because that concept (of bringing up hot chicks) might be rude and detrimental in your relationship, doesn't mean it has the same meaning or affects in mine.

I think girls notice hot chicks and point them out to test and see if their boyfriends are interested, or so that they know what type of girl the bf would be interested in if he wanted to cheat. I know that may seem silly, but everyone does things for a reason, and it would be interesting to know why a girl would point out a hot girl to her boyfriend. :confused:

UKnjb

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 23, 2005
London, UK
Abstract said:
~snip~I think girls notice hot chicks and point them out to test and see if their boyfriends are interested, or so that they know what type of girl the bf would be interested in if he wanted to cheat. I know that may seem silly, but everyone does things for a reason, and it would be interesting to know why a girl would point out a hot girl to her boyfriend. :confused:

I've just read that in conjunction with your sig. Seems that they so go together in this context. :)

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
devilot said:
I feel like you are judging my relationship. Every person and every relationship is unique with unique boundaries. Just because that concept (of bringing up hot chicks) might be rude and detrimental in your relationship, doesn't mean it has the same meaning or affects in mine. I'm sorry. Do you know my boyfriend personally? Do you know him better than I do? If not, then perhaps you're not in the position to say whether or not he does notice women 'first' and once again, you don't know the dynamics of our relationship.
Before getting testy perhaps you should have read the actual words I wrote as opposed to the words you wanted to see. No where in my post does it ever say that you or your boyfriend think in a certain way. Saying Im "pretty sure" is in no way a definitive, I was just commenting on basic male human behavior. Perhaps my only mistake was to generalize your relationship and for that I apologize.

What I can say for sure is nobody knows anybody 100%.

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
freeny, are you trying to distract male responders in the threads with your avatar? Seems like a pretty obvious ploy to get the upper hand in arguments. Sneaky....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.