Preview "print selected images"

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by MichaelKane, Jul 22, 2011.

1. MichaelKane macrumors newbie

Just got the new lion.
    I want to preview and print multiple images on one page and cannot find the
    "print selected images" on drop down. Its not there like in Leopard.
    It seems I can only print one pic at a time full size on the paper ... anyone know what I am doing wrong.
    I hope I am making sense. I am clustering a hand full of images in preview and then hoping to print then on a page. Use to be able to print at least 16 different images on one page.
    Help please.
    I am probably missing something simple.
    thanks for helping
    Love my macs.
    :)

2. wushumad macrumors newbie

In Preview.app, select the pages you want to print in the thumbnail (or contact sheet) sidebar and hit Command+P to bring up the Print sheet/dialog.

There's a "Show Details" button on the bottom left - hit that and the Print dialog expands displaying a set of options for the pages you want to print:
    * All
    * From x to y
    * Selected Pages in Sidebar

You want the last option.

3. Mauiwillie macrumors newbie

Mine Looks Different

When I open the SHOW DETAILS under PREVIEW in LION, I do NOT see the options you describe. What I see is 16 copies of the same photo and not pictures of the first 16 photos in my thumbnail sidebar. I get the same result even when I first do a SELECT ALL under EDIT. THis makes no difference. I do not see any capability of printing multiple pictures on the same page unless it is the same picture repeated 16 times over.

Attached Files: