Preview "print selected images"

MichaelKane

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Just got the new lion.
I want to preview and print multiple images on one page and cannot find the
"print selected images" on drop down. Its not there like in Leopard.
It seems I can only print one pic at a time full size on the paper ... anyone know what I am doing wrong.
I hope I am making sense. I am clustering a hand full of images in preview and then hoping to print then on a page. Use to be able to print at least 16 different images on one page.
Help please.
I am probably missing something simple.
thanks for helping
Love my macs.
:)

wushumad

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2011
In Preview.app, select the pages you want to print in the thumbnail (or contact sheet) sidebar and hit Command+P to bring up the Print sheet/dialog.

There's a "Show Details" button on the bottom left - hit that and the Print dialog expands displaying a set of options for the pages you want to print:
* All
* From x to y
* Selected Pages in Sidebar

You want the last option.

Comment

Mauiwillie

macrumors newbie
Jul 31, 2011
Mine Looks Different

When I open the SHOW DETAILS under PREVIEW in LION, I do NOT see the options you describe. What I see is 16 copies of the same photo and not pictures of the first 16 photos in my thumbnail sidebar. I get the same result even when I first do a SELECT ALL under EDIT. THis makes no difference. I do not see any capability of printing multiple pictures on the same page unless it is the same picture repeated 16 times over.

Attachments

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.