Preview works odd since my upgrade to mountian lion.

Discussion in 'OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)' started by Neilvdh, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Neilvdh macrumors newbie

Hey guy's,
    I (legally) upgraded my mac to mountian lion a few weeks ago and yesterday i started to notice that mac's "preview" and my wallpaper looked weird on photo's with shadows and stuff (it just turns into a circle where it was supposed to be a glow and shadows get al squar-like). I'm a photoshopper and it really sucks since my friends with macs say the photo looks just fine on their pc and it does too on mine but only in photoshop and gmail's online view.
    I called apple and they said i had to reinstall mountian lion and so i did. Problems still not fixed and i can't find a thing about it on the internet!
    Please help! I'm pretty desperate :(
    Greetings Neil
    p.s i'm not sure if you can see it very good in the attachment because i'm not allowed to show you guys the whole file yet but the smallest in hight is the photoshop version with glow.The other one is the "not properly working- preview" one

Attached Files:

2. Johnchapin macrumors member

Preview Problems w/ Mtn Lion

Updated to Mtn Lion from SL and Preview deletes my original photos after editing. The "Save As" option has disappeared. About 1/4 of my edited photos show up in Finder as a small file, and there's only a white image.:(