Previous purchasers who are buying the upgraded iPhones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by woahdell, May 11, 2008.

1. woahdell macrumors newbie

I purchased my iPhone a couple days after launch last June, and I was thinking about purchasing the upgraded phone when it comes out (I am 20 and in college so I was thinking about waiting until the one I have now breaks...shouldn't be too long after the launch). Is anyone else doing this? Has anyone heard of any incentives for previous iPhone users? I had heard there may be some last summer after I had purchased my phone (when everyone was calling me an idiot because the next one was going to be 10x better). Does anyone know if the new one will be coming out with higher storage some time shortly after (like the 16 gig came out a few months after the 8)? I doubt anyone has the answers to these questions...wishful thinking though. :D

p.s. Does anyone know where you can go to find out if a 3G network is coming to an area? Where I live at home has 3G but my town does, I heard you can find that out from a particular website? Thanks!

2. jontucker macrumors 6502

I'll be buying the new one, regardless of what features it has or hasn't got and regardless of the price because I'm a new gadget boy. Sad isn't it.

3. Ol!ver macrumors 6502a

Must admit I've not decided what I'm going to do. I had a poll over on the-iBlog and it seems most people will be upgrading.

4. joeshell383 macrumors 6502a

Best advice I can give is to stay tuned to this site: http://www.wireless.att.com/coverageviewer/popUp_3g.jsp

LOL