Price Advice Price to sell iPad?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by SamFisher, Mar 8, 2012.

1. SamFisher, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012

SamFisher macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hi all...

After looking at the iPad 3, sorry, 'new iPad' I obviously want to upgrade from my first gen...

What is a reasonably decent price to sell my iPad at, specs below...

iPad 16gb wifi
    Excellent condition
    Up to date OS

Im in uk By the way...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

I didn't find the second gen to be compelling enough.

===

Mod Note: You cannot start buy/sell/trade threads here in the Buying Tips and Advice forum and you cannot make offers to buy/sell/trade in threads started here by others. This is for the protection of all users. The reason: There's a high risk of scams or deals that fall through when one or both parties aren't eligible for the Marketplace forum, i.e., haven't participated in the forums as much as more established users. You must wait until you are eligible to make deals at MacRumors. We recommend that you ignore offers of deals that you get by Private Message based on pricing advice threads.​

2. Deeps macrumors regular

I would look at ebay to see similar prices for the spec that you are selling, to give you an indication.

3. SamFisher thread starter macrumors member