Price?

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by themacster298, Jan 31, 2012.

1. themacster298 macrumors member

I bought this for $10 at a garage sale about 3 years ago:

[​IMG]

Everything is inside (Including the original receipt from 1995!). The receipt states that at the time it was bought it costed $236.52.
    How much is it worth now?

2. ashman70 macrumors 6502a

Whatever someone is willing to buy it off you for.

3. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

Yeah, it's hard to place a price tag on it. You're not going to see large groups of people wanting this card, mainly because the models of Mac it's compatible with aren't particularly collectable. That said, if you time the sale right, you might find one guy that just loves his Quadra 630 (or whatever) and would love to have this, and thus you might get a little more because of it. All you can do is drop it on eBay and see what happens.

4. Lil Chillbil macrumors 65816

Lil Chillbil

for $10 you will make money on ebay. so don't worry be happy don't worry be happy happy

5. cocacolakid macrumors 65816

cocacolakid

Those are listed on eBay all the time for $30-50, although I've never seen one sell.

6. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

Not a really popular item -- these are for the Performa series, which are not really popular collector's machines and don't normally sell well on eBay. An accessory like AppleDesign speakers or a Iic flat panel display are very popular items and normally sell very well on eBay. There aren't many "accessories" that are hot sellers on eBay. Mostly people are looking for the machines, like Classic Macs (128k, 512k, Plus, SE, SE/30, Classic, Color Classic), and IIfx, Quadra, etc. Those are all very popular.

There was a "prototype" Clear Lisa Widget hard drive that sold for several thousand dollars on eBay last week, but it was a prototype.

For this kit, if it is in good shape, I would say $15-20 max, but again good luck finding somebody who genuinely has a use for it, most people have chucked their Performas by now.

7. mkjj macrumors 6502a

mkjj

If it had the remote in that is on the front of the box then that is worth more that the system itself, maybe $40 for the remote.

The couple of boxes I have has the normal slim black Apple remote that came with most TV based systems, even the TAM.