Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beezie22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
iMac 27in 3.4GHz i7 4GB/1TB/6970 2GB/Numeric Keyboard......
just wonder if you guys can find link in ebay for this the cheapest?

Nov 28, 2010
located
Because it's your [insert drug name here].

THC was my drug, but nowadays it seems to be MacRumors.
Is there any Anonymous MacRumors Users group out there?
Come on, you know one, don't you?
I need my fix now.

And aren't you from that North/Atlantic island and should be in bed,

like me?

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Ah yes, (M)ac(R)umors(A)nonymous. I remember that well. I still have horrific flashbacks of it whenever Safari/Firefox/Website Mapper crashes. Bed? Not for another few hours. Said big island is quite large wide.

beezie22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
ebay USA

----------

can't find that exact model on there.... I wanna find a new 2011 on ebay so I can get 10% plus 15% off it :):)

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
How do you know about Craig!!?:eek:

East coast American, America's most livable city (voted twice by Forbes or some other fancy thingy) that's where I am.

Nov 28, 2010
located
How do you know about Craig!!?:eek:
Seriously?
Who doesn't ... .
I guess enough, but I quite like the informal, even if played, kind of interviews and the puppets. Who can dislike stuffed animals that cuss.

Unless you have another Craig in mind?

East coast American, America's most livable city (voted twice by Forbes or some other fancy thingy) that's where I am.
Where I live, the city was once parted into four, the is even a palace called Bellevue, though you only seem to have a district called so.
Anyway, you still have more than half an hour left here, before the cussing starts again.

And I am six hours ahead of you.

----------

ebay USA
can't find that exact model on there.... I wanna find a new 2011 on ebay so I can get 10% plus 15% off it :):)
Does it really have to be the exact model?
Maybe it is currently not available.

Craig's list? Yes...Michigan here

The same applies for Craigslist, maybe it is just not currently available.

What about the eBay auction I linked to?

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Try your darnedest, but the Muppet in my avatar, Intell, does not cuss.

I'm thinking about a Craig I went to school with. Strange fellow, but like nonetheless.

Bellevue is a very nice part of town. Have a few relatives that live there. Lots of old expensive houses. But you, dare I guess, Berlin?

Nov 28, 2010
located
Try your darnedest, but the Muppet in my avatar, Intell, does not cuss.
Not even in the latest incarnation?
Maybe they should make an R-rated version for the BluRay / DVD release.

I'm thinking about a Craig I went to school with. Strange fellow, but like nonetheless.
Yeah, I thought about a late, late show at night, starting normally 12.30 on CBS. Where the time it is, I don't know.

Bellevue is a very nice part of town. Have a few relatives that live there. Lots of old expensive houses.
What I have read about the old pitt, it seems like a very interesting place to visit, as even I and my TV/movie knowledge of your town associate it with steel mills, though it has changed a lot I as I read.

But you, dare I guess, Berlin?
Of course, the most vibrant town in the area.
It's more like several villages combined to one bigger village, full of drunk and young people, sometimes with children, though that may only be my perception, as I lived in several places in that town, and the last two have been drunk with children, and tourists sometimes having a too good time.
Though I often wonder, what kind of ugly modern architecture is employed with new buildings. They don't seem to dare like other cities, outside of Germany.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
The latest Intell still doesn't cuss. The one in my avatar is one I made for an art class a few years ago. It's based off of a Sesame Street Muppet. Surly having a children's television character swear isn't the best thing, especially while entertaining young children and a few adults as Intell does both on my arm and on MacRumors. Although, if provoked he can make some very inappropriate innuendos.

It's possible that we are talking about the same Craig, but unlikely.

There's only one steel mill left in the region. Now its mostly tech companies and global headquarters of big name companies.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.