Pricing Help: Misc Mac Parts

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Jman3350, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Jman3350 macrumors member

Okay so I have a bunch of misc. mac parts and stuff that I'm going to be selling. These things include:

2010 15" Macbook Pro Logic Board w/ 4GB RAM, 512MB GPU, and 2.3Ghz i7 - (I was offered $280)
    2 15" Macbook Pro DVD Drives, One 2010 One 2011 -
    1 Bottom Housing incl. Trackpad with or without keyboard (its removed so thats why) -
    1 Broken screen (its pretty much damned but people have been interested and i put it for $40) -
    1 15" Macbook Pro battery -
    1 White ~2009 Macbook with everything except hard drive, doesn't turn on but logic board, battery, and ports work (I think its a keyboard issue.) -
    1 PowerMac G5 with everything except hard drive (includes apple cinema display) -
    1 21" iMac screen
    2GB of iMac Ram: (assume its only like $20 so probably won't sell)

I'm going to be receiving 1 2009 15" Macbook Pro that has everything except the hard drive, but doesn't turn on as an assumed logic board issue.

Basically I'm trying to get money for a new computer. I've already sold one water damaged logic board for $150 and one screen and bottom housing for $212.

My paypals in a total of just under $380 (its $379 and change) so to buy a new 15" macbook pro base model (if i wanted to get a brand new base) I would need ~$1320 not including tax or shipping.

I also have a bunch of other stuff i'm probably going to sell but I don't know if I have any more computer relevant stuff.

Can you guys help me get a general price range of these parts? If you need any more detail, such as on the white macbook, ask and I can attempt to provide what I have.

2. jvpython macrumors 6502

The pricing would really depend on the condition. eg. how many charge cycles has the 15" MPB battery been through?

3. Jman3350 thread starter macrumors member

Honestly don't know, but I know the logic board still boots and works, as does all of the stuff except for the broken screen.