Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iMac' started by Etherz10, Aug 27, 2008.
what happens if you unplug the tv from the mac
then the mac goes back to normal like the tv was never there
if you plug the tv back in what happens
then the tv becomes the primary monitor and i got the problem again
you could set the imac's screenn to primary then sort out the tv's settings then set the tv to the primary screen again
i cnt cuz there no arrgement when the tv is off so...
i need help here
Go to system preferences and change the setting:
1. Press Command + F1 to enable menu selecting
2. Press Control + F2 to go to menu
3. Press the down arrow key on the keyboard 5 times
4. Press enter, it will open System Preferences
5. Click on display and change setting
i dont relli want to reinstall just so i can get TV to work
it dosnt work
thanks for trying