Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bakey

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2003
O Donny Boy
748s said:
diana said there was three in her marriage.
the tampon and the rotweiller will be living with the ghost of diana in their marriage. what goes around comes around.

Yep that's right fella, and we all know how innocent Diana was eh!! So please c'mon just remember that Harry looks like his Father.... I obviously mean Charles *RIGHT!!!!!* :eek: :eek:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
They have my blessing. I think its a good deal for England to have a king who marries someone he actually loves.

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Bakey said:
Well... I'm excited, but only if it we're able to get another bank holiday as a result of the deal!!!!!!!!!! :D
Sorry to disappoint, but... my girlfriend works for the Inland Revenue and apparently they've been told they're not going to get the day off as holiday. :(

Given that they seem to get the day off whenever a corgi has a birthday, I wouldn't count on the rest of us getting a lie in on April 8. :p ;)

748s

macrumors 6502a
Dec 14, 2001
Tiger Bay
Bakey said:
Yep that's right fella, and we all know how innocent Diana was eh!! So please c'mon just remember that Harry looks like his Father.... I obviously mean Charles *RIGHT!!!!!* :eek: :eek:

i'm not taking sides. they all deserve each other. harry is the product of a royal tradition......uncertain parentage. at least it freshens up their gene pool. i find it offensive that the tools are still the monarchs of australia.

Bakey

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2003
O Donny Boy
748s said:
i'm not taking sides. they all deserve each other. harry is the product of a royal tradition......uncertain parentage. at least it freshens up their gene pool. i find it offensive that the tools are still the monarchs of australia.

I'm therefore assuming you're an Aussie? I couldn't agree more my friend with regards to them still being your monarchs. They're outdated and completely unnecessary; they serve as a source of revenue for those areas of the UK where they're needed the most, eg. London, Windsor... the list goes on! No doubt I've upset many with those comments, but as a tax payer it frustrates me...

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
daveway00 said:
Did anyone see the Charles and Camilla skit on SNL tonight? Very funney.

Was it about their upcoming wedding or past relationship?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.