Print and Paper Quality in Word using Leopard

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Luxster, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Luxster macrumors newbie

Hi,

I just upgraded to Leopard and also just bought MS Office for Mac. I use to be able to choose my paper and print quality, but I can't seem to find this option any more.

Can someone help me with this.

Thanks so much,

Luc

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

When you Print click the arrow next to the printer name:
    [​IMG]

It will expand and click the arrow next to the Copies & Pages and it will open up this menu:
    [​IMG]

You can select Print Quality for example:
    [​IMG]

3. Luxster thread starter macrumors newbie

Not available

Dear Alphaod,

Thanks for this very descriptive answer.

But I don't have all the same options you have in your list

I only have the top 4 or 5 options... No idea why? Is it a question of version of MS Office?

Thanks,

Luc

4. ant-macyourself macrumors member

What kind of printer do you have? It's possible that your drivers need to be updated. I had a similar problem with my HP Photosmart when I upgraded to Leopard, but uninstalling the printer and then using the Leopard-specific drivers from HP's website to reinstall fixed it.

5. Luxster thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks

Ant-Macyourself,

This is a great idea. I have an HP7110 Officejet all in one. I will check and let you know how it went.

Best regards,

I just checked. The driver is already in the OS. X. Leopard. So I unistalled the HP software and when I tried printing. I was asked to add a computer, a list was populated with my only printer connected to this computer and I found the driver in a list OS X provided automatically. The printer was added and not things are back to normal.

VERY nice!

Cheers,

Luc