Print from my iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Oilfield.trucker, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Oilfield.trucker macrumors newbie

Oilfield.trucker

i currently have an iPhone 7 plus running iOS 10.3.2. I have no home computer, network, or wifi. I'm wanting to get a printer mostly for printing shipping labels via PayPal. Is it possible to find a printer I can run with my phone either wired or wireless? Brand/model recommendations?

Thank you

2. Stefan johansson macrumors 65816

Stefan johansson

HP photosmart with airplay. Works great for printing up to A4 size. All you need,is the printer,any device with wifi,just like your phone,and a free app from AppStore. For printing 10x15 cm photos,the Canon selphy compact 1200 also works,but as I said,it's for photos. I use both printers,the HP for documents and forms,the selphy for photos. The HP printers are also,if connected to a router,remote accessible,a great way to send live holiday pictures to someone that has access to the room where the printer is located.

3. johannnn macrumors 65816

johannnn

Actually quite a lot of modern printers have support either for wifi or AirPrint.

I have this myself, using it to print various photos and hang up on the wall. Awesome for old memories.

4. eyoungren macrumors Core

eyoungren

We purchased the Samsung Xpress M2020W off eBay last year.

samsung.jpg

Airprint, Android printing, Google printing, network capable. Best printer I've ever bought. I can print from any device. And they are pretty cheap too. Also, toner cartridges are cheap. Win/win.