Print with Canon via Time capsule

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by mole985, Jun 20, 2009.

1. mole985 macrumors newbie

Dear all,

it's been a year I have been using a mac and I am 200% enthusiast about it, I also managed to solve all the problems, until now...

I have a black MacBook dated 2008, a Time capsule also dated 2009 and a Canon multifunctional device model i-Sensys MF 4140.

The MF4140 worked great until now when connected via USB.

Now I want to print wireless with the help of my Time capsule, so I connected the MF4140 to Time capsule but it doesn't work. I can see it in System preferences/Print & fax/add via Bonjour but I cannot find the proper driver in Print using...

I already downloaded the proper driver from the official Canon software/driver download web page or I hope so...

Can anybody please help me to solve the problem, to make me print wireless using my Canon device via Time capsule.

Just for info: when I connect my HP printer it works just fine!

I am starving for a goo tip;)

2. cplicious macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problems with a Canon MF4340d.

So do I sell the time capsule and buy a USB/Ethernet printer server or do I look around for a decent Multifunction printer that will be supported by the time capsule..

Rather annoyed now as the time capsule is not the perfect solutions it appeared to be.

Not happy jan!