Printer Application

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by satrah, Feb 8, 2010.

1. satrah macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,
    I run a Toshiba E-Studio 5520C and unfortunately the auto colour option on the machine isn't up to scratch.
    I often have to run a job where i am combining 2 to 3 pdf documents, which includes a colour page followed by a double sided black and white print.
    The machine then staples it in the top corner.
    Basically, i am wondering if such an application exists that may allow me to import the multiple pdf files, set what pages i want in black and what colours i want in colour, then select my finishing option and hit print.
    Main reason for all this is as the machine is leased we are charged a set rate for colour and a set rate for black and white. Really need it to know what is what.
    Even if anyone knows of a pc application that can do this i would really appreciate it.
    Looking forward to hearing your solutions!

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

You do understand that this is a Mac users forum, don't you?

3. satrah thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes? And your point being?
    I am a Mac user and i am after the above kind of application to run on my Mac.
    I also around the workplace have a PC, as i'm sure other Mac users would, and perhaps they know of a similar application that runs on PC.
    Sorry i didn't realise it was such a crime around here to ask something like that

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I don't know of an application, but your question is okay, now that you've clarified it.

Perhaps the responder is having a bad day? :)