Printer Driver for my Dell v515w printer.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by jordandmb, Aug 24, 2011.

1. jordandmb macrumors newbie

Hello, can someone please help me with finding a printer driver for my Dell all in one printer v515w for my MBP. When I download the driver from dell.com it says that my version of os x is not supported. So I'm thinking that has to deal with Lion. When I had SL it worked just fine and then I upgraded to Lion and it still worked, but then I decided to do a clean install of Lion, and now I can't get the driver from dell.com to work.

So does anyone on the forums know something that I can do, so I can be able to print again, or am I just going to have to wait until dell comes out with something.

Thanks for any replies

Jordan

2. MBP13 macrumors 6502

MBP13

You may want to see if there are any updates that are waiting to be installed. Quite often, after you setup a printer/scanner to work with a Mac, there were be an update that you need to install.

See if that works.

3. bradfordmccall1 macrumors newbie

Exactly the same problem!

I can a usb cable to print with the v515w, using Lexmark S300 drivers (down load from lexmark; add the printer, and tell it to use the lexmark series s300 drivers. But I STILL cannot get my dell computer to sync with my neywork/computer for wireless printer; I cannot seemingly figure out how to reset the TCP/IP settings on the v515w panel; they are stuck!