Printer options

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by vix2000, Mar 2, 2013.

1. vix2000 macrumors regular

OH has decided we need an air printer so I wonder if anyone can tell me if theres one around that does A3 and double sided printing that I won't need a 2nd mortgage for, please?

2. Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

Epson WorkForce WF-7520, which should be well within your budget. 'World's fastest in its class', does auto-duplex fax, print and scan, and prints A3 (or up to 13"x19", if your boat floats on imperial waters). Supports both AirPrint and Google Cloud Print wirelessly or wired.
    [​IMG]

3. FreakinEurekan, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013

FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

The HP OfficeJet 7500A is another option, similar price range.

Edit: Whoops, the HP does duplex scanning but not duplex printing. My bad.

4. vix2000 thread starter macrumors regular

5. Weerez935 macrumors regular

I have a cannon pixma that I like. Walmart had them as well as the hps and epsons on sale.

I will say the setup while not difficult is time consuming and painful. But after the setup (namely using the scroll wheel to enter your network password). It's really nice.

Everything on the network (2 iPhones, macbook and MacBook Air) pick it up and print from anywhere in the house. The quality of the prints is outstanding. I love this one because my modem/ router are next to the tv and I don't have a desk so I have it tucked away in the bedroom on a bottom shelf of a tv stand where no one sees it. That being said its pretty sexy for a printer. Walmart had all the above between 70-110$.