Printer Pro Readdle Issues...

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Traverse, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Traverse macrumors 603

Traverse

Hello,

I recently bought Readdle's Printer Pro based on great App store reviews and other sites recommendations, but I can't get it to work for ANYTHING.

I have an Epson NX420 printer, and the initial print was fine, and I did the alignment thing correctly (three times), but when I print any document (PDF, Pages, Word from Dropbox), it prints, but it is shrunk.

I have toggled the option: "original size" or "zoom to fit" whatever it is, but the printouts are the same.

I email their tech support and they said check printer margins, and then never replied. I don't think the margin this is the issue since it is set to it's defaults and prints from our Windows and Mac computers perfectly.

Do any of you have the app and have this problem?

2. saberahul macrumors 68040

I have the app but never use it. Readdle is usually good with CS. Try emailing them again or find them on Twitter.

3. That-Guy macrumors 6502a

That-Guy

Working fine with my Epson Printer. In the print settings, have a look in the section above "Number of Copies" you can pick the page layout, have you selected the first option?

4. Traverse thread starter macrumors 603

Traverse

Yes I do, but the Printer Pro copies always come out slightly smaller on all sides.

5. Readdlemate macrumors 6502

Readdlemate

Can you please drop us a line at rdsupport@readdle.com ?

6. Traverse thread starter macrumors 603

Traverse

I emailed support:

"That is not exactly iOS limitation, and the issue is caused by Printer pro simplicity. But our developers will work over the improvements in the future."