Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Traverse

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 11, 2013
Here
Hello,

I recently bought Readdle's Printer Pro based on great App store reviews and other sites recommendations, but I can't get it to work for ANYTHING.

I have an Epson NX420 printer, and the initial print was fine, and I did the alignment thing correctly (three times), but when I print any document (PDF, Pages, Word from Dropbox), it prints, but it is shrunk.

I have toggled the option: "original size" or "zoom to fit" whatever it is, but the printouts are the same.

I email their tech support and they said check printer margins, and then never replied. I don't think the margin this is the issue since it is set to it's defaults and prints from our Windows and Mac computers perfectly.

Do any of you have the app and have this problem?

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
I have the app but never use it. Readdle is usually good with CS. Try emailing them again or find them on Twitter.

Comment

That-Guy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2012
UK
Working fine with my Epson Printer. In the print settings, have a look in the section above "Number of Copies" you can pick the page layout, have you selected the first option?

Comment

Traverse

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 11, 2013
Here
Working fine with my Epson Printer. In the print settings, have a look in the section above "Number of Copies" you can pick the page layout, have you selected the first option?

Yes I do, but the Printer Pro copies always come out slightly smaller on all sides.

Comment

Readdlemate

Suspended
Jan 26, 2009
Hello,

I recently bought Readdle's Printer Pro based on great App store reviews and other sites recommendations, but I can't get it to work for ANYTHING.

I have an Epson NX420 printer, and the initial print was fine, and I did the alignment thing correctly (three times), but when I print any document (PDF, Pages, Word from Dropbox), it prints, but it is shrunk.

I have toggled the option: "original size" or "zoom to fit" whatever it is, but the printouts are the same.

I email their tech support and they said check printer margins, and then never replied. I don't think the margin this is the issue since it is set to it's defaults and prints from our Windows and Mac computers perfectly.

Do any of you have the app and have this problem?

Can you please drop us a line at rdsupport@readdle.com ?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.