Printing double-sided on Mac with Samsung ML2510 laserjet

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by alixpanda, May 18, 2008.

1. alixpanda macrumors newbie

My Samsung ML-2510 printer works perfectly fine with my iMac, but the option to print double-sided is non-existent. I can only print double-sided when I plug the printer into my PC laptop. I have searched the Samsung website and tried to email them (to no avail) to see if there is something extra I need to download in order to have that feature available. Does anyone know of a way to do this????

2. merl1n macrumors 65816

merl1n

I am assuming you are running Leopard.

I ran into this issue with my old HP Officeject 7130 (which I donated to a charitable cause and replaced it with my new HP OfficeJet Pro).

Your problem is outdated drivers for your printer. Unless Samsung has released updated and fully compatible Leopard drivers, you wont be able to do duplex printing.

3. brsboarder macrumors 6502a

are there non-samsung drivers that I might be able to use to support this?? Any help would be great.

4. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

That's called "duplex printing" if you didn't already know. Hope it helps you search.

5. brsboarder macrumors 6502a

im having the same problem. I searched high and low. I think we need non-samsung drivers. If you find a solution, please let me know!