Printing in cs4 help

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by canon-stu, Aug 22, 2010.

1. canon-stu macrumors newbie

I have came upon a problem i would like someone to help me with please. When printing in photoshop cs4 instead of the manufacturers printer options page coming up on the screen where i can change paper types and colour profiles etc there just seems to be a standard print options page that is pretty useless to be honest. All afternoon i have tried uninstalling drivers and updating to no avail still the same options page comes up in the program and when you click page setting where you would normally go into the canon software for the printers the generic page set up box pops up with 3 options. Please help me as i am pulling my hair out on this one and am away on business from tomorrow and this is going to be running in my head all week how to solve it.

Stu

2. Bokadam, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012

Bokadam macrumors newbie

You can try to reinstall mac os x, that may solve your problem.

maybe getting mac print screen can solve your problem too..

3. righteye macrumors 6502

Have you done an Apple software update or upgraded to Lion ( be very carful what is checked off when making a software update) if so this might have changed the driver, for this reason i am still using Snow Leopard if i upgrade i will lose the "off no colour management" setting for my Epson R2400.
    It would be a very long post if i went through all the hassle it caused me.
    Apple lied to me when i bought my Mac Pro last year i insisted it came with snow leopard and they said that was what was on it...... of course when it came LION ahhh