Printing or Saving Text Messages ??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Bigmoss, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Bigmoss macrumors newbie

I have a text message I want to print and save I searched and saw everyone was using iTextUploader from Cydia and I used it but you need an account at Youarchieve.it but that site seems to no longer be whats it is suppose to and I can't register ?

Anyone know another app that will allow me to print this text message ?

Thanks

2. Tokes Green macrumors regular

Tokes Green

Not sure about an app for this, but why not just screenshot the message and print from there?

3. Bigmoss thread starter macrumors newbie

That won't work I need a print out for legal reasons

4. Apple Key macrumors 6502a

Apple Key

Can't you just copy/paste into an email and print?

5. RotaryP7 macrumors 6502a

^ Yes, do that. Copy & paste to email and print it. Exactly what I was thinking..

6. LaZyFLiP macrumors regular

There's a new feature in the beta for biteSMS that allows you to copy a conversation thread to the clipboard which in turn you can copy to any other app that accepts text or you can paste it to an email to yourself. This will only copy text.

7. Stormy05 macrumors member

for legal reasons I don't think copy and paste would work, you could add anything you wanted. I would think a screen shot would be better.

8. zmulleni macrumors regular

zmulleni

If it is for legal purposes I would contact your carrier, they should be able to provide you with much more specific detail in regards to timestamps and exactly which number that the text was received. That way you have a non-biased third party supplying the information. This also eliminates any concerns of altering screen shot images or editing items through copy/paste.