Printing PDFs Without Opening?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by grizzlybrice, Dec 3, 2009.

1. grizzlybrice macrumors regular

grizzlybrice

I get a bunch of invoices every week in pdf form and was wondering if there was a way to mass print them all without having to open them all individually. I did some searching via gooooogle and was able to find a script, but was wondering if there are other ways to do this via the osx. BTW I am running 10.6 if that makes any different.

Thanks "MR Think-Tank"!

gB

2. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

Not sure if you want to do it a fancy way but all I did was take a group of PDF's (un-launched) and highlight them all and just did File-Print and they grouped together and began printing.

3. grizzlybrice thread starter macrumors regular

grizzlybrice

When I do it with file-print from the os all it does is open them and not print them. I still have to go one by one and select print and close them. There's gotta be an easier way to do this.

Thanks.

gB

4. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

When I use File -> Print from the Finder, it opens them, prints them, and closes them again. Do you have them set to open in Preview, or Adobe Reader?

jW

5. skybolt macrumors 6502a

Have you tried to right-click and select print from the drop-down box?

6. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

When I right-click a .pdf file in Finder, there is no Print option on the list.

7. mstrze macrumors 68000

I don't know if this is still an option but it used to be years ago...(I never saw a need for this, so I didn't ever use it myself)

Can one make a printer alias on the desktop and drag the files there?