Printing pics from Safari/OS X Leopard

Discussion in 'macOS' started by boo-yee, Dec 30, 2010.

1. boo-yee macrumors newbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In windows while surfing the web you can right click on a picture of something and it'll give you the option to print picture. Is there no easy way to do this in Mac OS X? The easieast way i've found was to copy and paste it into a word file then print. Kinda aggravating

2. itickings macrumors 6502a

itickings

What about right-clicking on the picture, select "Open in new window/tab" and then print it? If you uncheck "Print headers and footers" it should be just the picture then.

On a related note, if you for some reason want to copy it to another application for printing, give the included Preview application a try instead of Word.

3. tshort macrumors regular

At least in FF, I've been able to drag/drop a picture from the browser onto my desktop, then open in preview and print from there. I can also drag/drop from Safari.

Also in FF, you can also right-click the image and select "View Image", and then print it from within FF. Safari has similar options - Open Image in New Tab/Window.

4. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

That's what I would do.