priority list o2 uk.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by oililymad, Jun 10, 2009.

1. oililymad macrumors 6502

oililymad

right. this is all carp, but this is the way 02 are doing things.

last october , ie 2008. o2 banded customers based on their last 4 months bills. THE LOWEST bill and not the average of those last 4 months determined the "tier" of priority list you were placed on. So even if all your bills were huge except 1 its the smallest bill that counts.

6 months after this october date ( that they wont tell me) they looked at all customers bills ( for what period they wont tell me) they decide whether you are likely to go up or down on their tiering system BUT THEY DONT TELL YOU.

THIS october 2009, they implement their decsions based on those bills 6 months previously according to one or the 4/6/12 monthly bills prior to this october according to another.

THEY WILL NOT or CANNOT tell me which bills count, when the date is that they will look at the tiers or anything else.

my bills are consistently over £90 except one last September ie 2008. so instead of being due an upgrade 6 months early as i should be able to i am not in fact entitled to upgrade early at all.

Point is that despite my average being enough despite all my bills in the last 6 months being enough, because they made the choice to tier based on 4 months prior to last october and they will not look at it again. I will have to pay best part of £500 to upgrade early..

fair.. i think not. the manager of my o2 shop doesnt think so either. its all manipulating the figures to suit them.

heres the gumf.

Upgrading to the new iPhone 3G S
    Existing Pay Monthly customers have the following options for upgrading
    to iPhone 3G S:

Option 1 - wait until eligible for an upgrade.
    All O2 Pay Monthly customers are part of O2 Priority List and those paying £35 or more a month, have the oppotunity to upgrade early. Customers won't have to see out the full term of their existing contract before being eligible for an upgrade.

All customers continually spending over a minimum of £80.00 a month, receive a 6 month early upgrade
    All customers continually spending over a minimum of £50.00 a month, receive a 3 month early upgrade
    All customers continually spending a minimum of £35.00 a month, receive a 1 month early upgrade

2. oililymad thread starter macrumors 6502

oililymad

does anyone have any thoughts on this...
    a lot of people would be able to upgrade 6 months early if o2 would just sort this out..

and btw.. i can upgrade as i have 2 contracts so i am not being selfish here, just thought it could potentially allow others to upgrade if o2 would sort their priority list out)